Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336


Ask John #2

Posted by John Usher | Sep 11, 2020 | 0 Comments

 Ask John #2

Q: "Should I risk flying to California, being an illegal immigrant could things go wrong easily or should I not worry?"
John's Answer: "International travel requires a valid passport and permission to enter another country.
Airplane travel within the U.S. requires certain government-issued identity documents (asked for at TSA checkpoints within airports).
The list of acceptable documents include:
(1) valid state issued drivers licenses or state identity cards
(2) green cards
(3) border crossing cards
(4) valid passports issued by a foreign country
(5) USCIS issued work authorization cards
Children under 18 are not required to provide proof of identity.
Most people should not have a problem furnishing an acceptable document.
Visit our website at or call or TEXT us with our new number 352-239-6336 for any questions or to schedule a consultation.

About the Author

John Usher

FLORIDA IMMIGRATION & FRANCHISE ATTORNEY Experience Matters John Usher's interest as a Florida Immigration & Franchise attorney is helping people. He has 30 years of success in business. Attorney John Usher makes sense of the complex immigration laws as they relate to your special situation. Y...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases