Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

Can I Apply For A Green Card While On An E2 Visa?


The answer is you can if you qualify. It's not automatic and it's not part of the program, but if you qualify and they're different circumstances that can allow you or your family members to qualify, than you certainly can. B2 Visa if you're in legal status and it's your right to be able to pursue any other visa you're entitled to. You should work with an attorney though if you have a longterm plan to do that because you have to have a roadmap on how to get there.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases