Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

Can I Change My Status While On An E2 Visa?


Yes, you can change status on an E-2 visa. When you are complying with any visa you have the option to convert if you beat the qualifications, but certainly with an E-2 visa, you can convert to another non-immigrant visa and there may be other ways that you can convert to an immigrant visa, meaning you get a green card and maybe eventually citizenship through naturalizing but it all depends on the individual circumstances and if they qualify. It's something to be considered at the outset because you have to have a game plan down the road, especially with children because once they reach the age of 21, they're not eligible to stay as a dependent on somebody who has an E-2 visa.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases