Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

How Do I Apply for an E2 Visa?


If you're in the U.S. legally, you can apply through USCIS, United States Citizenship & Immigration Services. You would file a form I-129. It takes a long time to process those currently. It's about six months, even though there is something called premium processing that's available, you can pay a $1,200.00 fee and they'll make a decision within 15 days, but typically people file back home in their home country through the U.S. embassy and that process involves submitting some forms, extensive background information. It's a DS-160 form and as part of that process, you are going to submit a very comprehensive business plan to convince the embassy officials that your business plans have merit and that it's likely to succeed.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases