Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

How Do I Apply For An Extension of Stay While On An E2 Visa?


Well, there are two ways. If you're in the US, you can apply to USCIS, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. But most people end up going back home and doing it through the embassy. At that time, you would show the officials there that you actually are in business, you did what you said you would do, and your business is viable, and furnish records and information that provide evidence of that is the fact. Then you would receive a new two-year visa.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases