Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

How Do I Qualify For An E2 Visa?


The first thing is you have to be a citizen of a treaty country. If you're curious to know if you qualify, you can look at the U.S. State Department and see what treaty countries exist around the world. You have to come and make a substantial business investment. It has to be an active investment. It can't be passive. You just can't buy dirt. The idea is you're creating something of substance, an entrepreneurial-type undertaking here in the U.S., that you're going to create jobs. The investment has to be real. You have to be in the process of being committed to it. They like to term it irrevocable. You have to convince them, primarily through a business plan, that there's a great likelihood that that business will succeed. The burden of proof is on you when you seek that visa to prove that the business is going to succeed.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases