Call or Text For Free Consultation 352-329-6336

If I Am Here Illegally, But Have Been Abused By A U.S. Citizen Family Member, Like A Spouse, Can I Get A Green Card?


The answer is yes you can if you can prove that you truly have been abused. It's an excellent program the government offers, it's called Violence Against Women ACT, VAWA. The idea is that nobody here wants a US citizen person mistreating somebody. If a spouse is unwilling to sponsor you because they're being abusive and trying to control, then you do have an option and you can petition for a green card, even if you came here illegally, based on that abuse. The critical thing though is the evidence that supports your claim of abuse. I'm happy to help people that find themselves in this unfortunate situation.

Helping clients worldwide with Franchise and Immigration matters in all 50 states Free Initial Consultation**

Franchise and Immigration Matters
(352) 329-6336
Linea En Espanol

Although based in Florida, Usher Law Firm, P.A. serves clients worldwide and helps with franchise and immigration matters in all 50 states.

At Usher Law Firm, you can count on caring, personal service.
**A minimal scheduling fee may apply to some cases