Well, there are two ways. If you're in the us, you can apply to uscis, the united states citizenship and immigration services. But most people end up going back home and doing it through the embassy. At that time, you would show the officials there that you actually are in business, you did what you said you would do, and your business is viable, and furnish records and information that provide evidence of that is the fact. Then you would receive a new two-year visa.