Well, it's important to understand that in and of itself, it doesn't allow somebody to get a green card. It can often lead to that through various channels but initially, it doesn't provide a green card. The other thing is that family members, your kids, those are people, children under the age of 21 that are unmarried, they cannot gain employment lawfully in the us. the spouse can work and get employment authorization, but the kids can't. The other thing is you have to renew your visa every two years. Now you can do that for an indeterminate length of time.