US Citizenship & Naturalization Attorney
US Citizenship via Naturalization – Do Not Delay
If U.S. citizenship is unavailable to you by means of a birthright, qualifying green card holders can become U.S. citizens via a process called naturalization.
Citizenship, no matter how acquired, grants full rights, benefits, and privileges including the right to vote. As a citizen, the U.S. government can never ask or demand you leave the country.
With citizenship, you can acquire a U.S. passport. Citizenship also provides more opportunities to help other family members come to America.
Usher Law Firm is glad to help you with the process of becoming a citizen. Call or text us right now at 352-329-6336
Get a Green Card
If your intent is to reside in the U.S. long term, you need a GREEN CARD which evidences your status as a legal permanent resident. Green cards are primarily available through either a family relationship or a job/investment.
Benefits of a Green Card:
- With a Green Card, you may travel out of the country without the risk of being denied entry upon returning
- Green Cards qualify you for in-state tuition at universities and colleges
- Work without the need for employer sponsorship or Start your own business when you have a Green card
- Sponsor other family members for their green card
- Green Card holders enjoy most legal rights under U.S. law
- After having your Green card, you may become eligible for U.S. citizenship
Usher Law Firm can help you assess your options related to obtaining a green card. It is increasingly important that green cards are promptly replaced if lost and most importantly, they are renewed in a timely fashion.
Many green card holders find themselves having to scramble because of an immigration irregularity that pops up in conjunction with getting or renewing a driver's license.
Contact Usher Law Firm today for more information at 352-329-6336